Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #14

Hello my friends hope everyone is safe and well.  I had so much fun working with Photoshop as I prepared my images to share this week.  Enjoy.

bluegownlady
Beautiful French lady in blue.

bluegownlady1

bluegownlady2

bluegownlady3

Two flower girls valentine

2flowergirl

2flowergirl2

Girl on a pony valentine

girlpony

Pretty curved header

curvedheader

curvedheader1

curvedheader2








Told you I had fun. Please read the Disclosure Page for rules on using these images.

 I’m sharing with the following lovely ladies.



HOG







Totally Tutorials Tuesday

4 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

very beautiful! :)

Cynthia said...

Very nice images... the pony one is really cute!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Very sweet, especially love the girl on the pony!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

These are all lovely! Btw, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) Thanks also for joining CBPH.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...