Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Free Graphics Wednesday #20

Wow, I’m just so busy right now with my kitchen renovation going on but I wanted to take the time to share my free graphics with you again this week.  Enjoy.

birdsflowers


card


card2



dogbasket


gibsonlady

This lovely lady looks like a Gibson girl to me. Here she is twice more with subtle differences.

gibsonlady1



gibsonlady2



jesus

And I leave you this week with Jesus the Lamb holding a lamb.
Wishing each and everyone of you wonderful rest of the week. Princess




Wednesday
Success U

2 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hello Peggy! Stopping by from Wow us Wednesday and while perusing some of your posts I saw these beautiful graphics. Thank you for sharing! Interesting seeing the sink installation too!

So nice stopping by to visit with you and reading your love of the Lord in your 'About Me' page :)

Kindly, Lorraine

Alison Meade said...

Thanks so much for stopping by BringingBeauty and following us! These graphics are so pretty thank you for sharing! We're following you now too ;)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...