Monday, February 25, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #27 & Features

+PJH Designs

 



We had such a great party this week! So many fantastic link ups! I'm going to share your favorites in a moment but first I have a couple of items to share.

Every Wednesday I share some of the vintage images I've collected over the years at Free Graphic Wednesday. Here was my favorite pic this week and you may click on the picture to see the full post.



You can also click the Free Graphics button at the top of the page to browse all of my free graphics.

Also, I was honored to be the most clicked link at Linda's Nifty Thrifty Tuesday this week for my post "How's My Kitchen Holding Up Part II".  I love visiting Linda's blog called "Coastal Charm". Thank you Linda!



 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/  


Now enough about me let's get on to some really good stuff! Our features for this week.



#1 Kitchen Makeover (Budget Friendly) from "With A Blast" blog.



#2 More Changes to the Laundry Room from Penny's Vintage Home.



#3 Dressing Up A Lampshade-A Tutorial by Somewhat Quirky Designs.


#4 Some Things Just Fall Into Your Lap by Simply Vintageous.


#5 A Tree...by Shabby Chic Life.

I think these are some of the best features we've had so far don't you? Gorgeous stuff!


If you were featured this week feel free to grab the featured button below! If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thanks.

PJH Desisgns




Be sure to join my friends Kathy and Kathe at their great parties this week!

Life on Lakeshore Drive














Now before we start the party I have a few request.


*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. (I passed up some great posts this week because of no back link including the most clicked link!) Sigh.


*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.


*By linking up to the party it is understood that you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks. I always give you credit.


Soooo...what have you been up to? We want to see!






16 comments:

Call Me PMc said...

Thanks for hosting, Peggy, hope you have a great week. Paula

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I am so excited that the other bloggers at the party enjoyed my laundry room makeover...thanks for the feature! I love your kitchen...your counter tops are just gorgeous. Have a great week...hugs, Penny

karen@somewhatquirky said...

ooo! It feels great to be featured! Thanks for the lovely party.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Peggy!!! It's an honor to be included with such great ones this week!
AND thanks for the party :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy!

One More Time Events said...

Love the features..Thanks for hosting

Rita Mireles said...

Thanks for hosting the party!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Lynda said...

Thanks so much for being the hostess with the mostess.....wonderful party with loads of ideas!

Unknown said...

Loving that shabby chic tree! Thank you for another party Peggy. Blessings, Patti@OldThingsNew

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Finally made it to the party! I love all of those amazing features. That tree is awesome. Have a great week.

XOXO
Kathy

With A Blast said...

Thank you for the feature and the party, Peggy! I always find such great ideas on your blog :-)

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting and you're right, awesome features from last week!

Shabby Chic Life said...

Thank you very much for the feature on your wonderful blog and with so talented girls. It's an honor to be here.

Jeannie and Linda said...

Peggy, , Thanks for hosting another great party! We appreciate all the work you do for us to shine.

Have a beautiful, blessed day!

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party! Blessings ~ Judy

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...